If you desire a high-quality, American-made instrument that is built to last a lifetime, you will love this beautiful cherry Everett console piano! It was manufactured in South Haven, Michigan in 1981...and still looks like new.
Here are a few highlights:
1) Solid lumber core construction (not MDF or plywood).
2) Boston-style fallboard (the keycover that opens & closes in one continuous motion and doesn't slam down on or pinch little fingers).
3) Solid Sitka spruce soundboard produces a full, warm tone
4) Massive hard rock maple pinblock for tuning stability
5) Heavy duty, reinforced hammers for plenty of power & longevity
6) Huge support posts to withstand the 20 tons of pressure when the piano is tuned to A-440
7) Duet-size bench with lots of storage space
8) Lots of detail in the fine cherry cabinetry...check out the photos
This wonderful instrument plays, sounds and looks great! You could easily expect to pay over $6500 for a piano of this quality new. At Mid-America Piano, you can enjoy the best for a lot less!
We include free delivery within 150 miles, one tuning in your home, a one year warranty, our 3 year 100% trade up guarantee, and friendly service!